Induction cookers if installed in home kitchens can save up a lot of energy from being wasted. Induction cookers can be also installed in a particular place in your kitchen which will reside their permanently or you can also buy a portable one so that it can be carried around whenever you need.
Characteristics of induction cookers which are beneficial:
- You have modes to control the degrees of heat to which you want your cookware to stay in. You also have modes to handle the excess of heat. If you want your food to be cooked in a medium heat then you are also provided with one. In a nutshell, the entire cooking control is in your hands. You just need a high powered plug system as it runs on electricity.
- You can also set a timer in some models. Now this is not available in all kinds of induction cookers. This entirely depends from one company to another. If you want to melt some chocolate then you can set the heat precisely to a certain limit of time.
- You can also store the same settings that you used while cooking the previous day. While cooking a particular dish you can use that same setting. This saves a lot of your time.
- In many models there is a setting which helps to keep your food warm even after it has been cooked. The food can be served just the way it was without leading to excess heating. So this also acts as an oven.
- The induction cookers have a glass top. So if anything spills on it you can wipe it with a wet cloth. The spills can be very easily cleaned up without any chaos. You just have to be careful.
Characteristics of induction cookers in case of security:
- The machine will be turned on only when it gets to identify the cookware. Until then the machine will not operate.
- The induction cookware will only concentrate heat in the middle of the cookware where the food is left to be cooked. In this way it saves a lot of your electricity.
- You need some special kinds of cook wares to cook your food on this appliance.
- If your child comes nearby to the induction oven when you are not around then you need not worry. You can keep the appliance locked so that it doesn’t get activated. This helps in the reduction of accidents.
- If your cookware is devoid of any cooking items then it won’t get heated to an excess limit.
- If something gets spilt due to excess boiling then that particular mode stops all by itself. You do not need to do anything.
So all these salient features are needed these days as people has very little time to spare. Moreover gas ovens involve a lot of risks and also they eat up a lot of energy from the mother earth which is non-renewable. So it’s always best that you use these induction cookers while cooking.
Another kitchen gadget you could invest in, is a vacuum sealer. Vacuum sealers are great for storing food. We use them at the test kitchen to help store hundreds of pounds of food weekly. They’re popular at home, too.